ELEGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- innovative companies less than 3 years old for Seed applicants, less than 5 years old for Scale-up applicants
- companies experiencing growth, or having already finalized an initial product/service offer
- businesses related to the general and innovation themes specified by our partners, “New working trends” and “HR transformation”.
The following criteria will contribute to our choice of laureates:
- the quality of the team and complementarity of project leaders;
- the innovative nature of the project, product or service;
- the economic development potential of the company;
- the credibility and feasibility of the business plan.
- the robustness of equity and cash flow,
Applications must be submitted online using the Agorize web platform
1. A project identity profile (online form using the application platform)
2. A corporate presentation such as a pitch deck, PDF format required (15-25 slides max.) including the following elements (in French or English):
- target market, market trends, competitive advantage and positioning;
- description of your business, product or service offer and its innovative features;
- technology - R&D: progress report and major developments expected;
- business model and pricing;
- sales, marketing and communications strategy;
- HR: current team, number of future employees, management team profiles;
- financial projections: 12-month cash-flow plan, 3-year revenue forecast (annual revenue N-1 and N-2 if available).
3. Administrative documents
- Certificate of incorporation (or Extrait Kbis) of less than 3 months (if available),
- Copy of ID card of company representatives